RE: groaning clutch pedal in Milano

Derek

It's probably your clutch fork pivot pin on the way out. These are a weak
point on these cars. When they shear, they to allow over-extension of the
piston in the clutch slave cylinder which wrecks the seal, dumps the fluid
on the floor, leaving you with no clutch operation......

been there, done that, bought the t-shirt to mop up the mess under the car.

you need to get the car as far off the ground as possible and have a look at
the condition of the pin which holds the fork from the clutch slave cylinder
on to the clutch release arm.

50 cent part, horrendous job....

nk