Re: New shoes for Duetto ( or tired Tire thread continued )

> I've been thinking of getting some new wheels and tires for my Duetto...

I recently put 195/60/15 Yokahama AVSi (from TireRack) on my Duetto.
Previously, I had 155/15 Vredensteins on stock rims on the car.   While
aesthetically I prefer the Vredensteins, the improvement on the track is
awesome!   The car sticks!

The only problem with putting the Yokos on the stock rims, is that the tires
are a bit too wide for the rims... the car handles ok, though I've been told
it would be better with the wider rims.   Also, aesthetically (can you see a
theme here), the tires look a bit dorky... kind of bulbous.

Robin

'67 Duetto (Happy 35th birthday!)
'92 Saab 900 (25 more years to go!)