New member & new projects

Hi, I've been an occasional reader of the list, finally decided to get
more involved in this fine community of Alfa lovers.  I've owned many
motored items of Italian origin, current list includes:

'92 164S
'72 GTV
'90 Ducati 750S
'76 Ducati Darmah SD
'77 Vespa P200E

All in near perfect running condition and used frequently.

Previous Italian vehicles included:

'92 Spider
'84 GTV6
'76 Berlina (my first car).

Not terribly exciting with the possible exception of the '72 GTV.  Its
been restored from the ground up by Stewart Jr. at APC in Laguna Hills,
CA.  What makes it rather special is what's under the hood.  Take a
look:

http://photos.yahoo.com/atuncay62

This is by far the best moto related list I've seen, hope to contribute
something to it myself.

-ahmet
atuncay@domain.elided