"barn-find" Berlina for sale

I looked at a Berlina-in-a-barn this weekend in Sonoma County, Calif. I'm
not going to buy it myself, but can pass along my assessment to anyone
interested, along with the seller's contact info. In brief, it's a 1972
maroon/tan 2000 US Berlina, complete but off the road since 1987. Head is
removed, but included; Spica manifold may have been missing.  Straight
nonrusty shell, but paint is bad, and hood has surface rust. Interior is
sunburned.  Glass good.  Needs a good going through, I think, before it
could be back on the road.  Clutch and brake hydraulics seemed to hold
pressure.  Seller asking $800.  Not my car, etc.; let me know if you want to
hear more.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register