Seats

"the poster asking didn't specify whether his Spider was a
Graduate or a Veloce"

OK Sorry..I own a Veloce and I do agree that the seats, in good condition,
are fairly comfortable..  I don't want to swap mine out I just want to have
them reupholstered in cloth, and I need pics of the seats as the were new
for my trim shop to look at, mine are a mess...

Here is my original post..

Todays question is:  Does anyone have pics of  1986 type Spider "Veloce"
seats that
have being reupholstered in cloth, (or in any other covering) but retain
the same shape and hopefully better support and comfort then originals.  If
so please forward the pics to me, my seats are so far gone they cannot be
used as a good model for the trim shop.  Promo pics would do very well too.

Living in South Florida the heat is just too much for leather, it's just
not practical for comfort and upkeep.  This is also in preparation of my
late spring east coast trip from Florida to Maine and back.

Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
AROC South Florida