resurrection

In keeping with the season I rescued 2 Alfas from an unknown fate this
weekend.  AR1495-09027, a slate grigio 1961 Spider, and AR1493E-07487
previously lt Azurro now black Sprint Veloce year undetermined.  Both cars
have suffered years of neglect and have spent the last 20+ years or so
stuffed in a tin shed.  The previous owner acquired them from Lee Midgely
years ago.  Without a soft top the spider has suffered severe floor rust as
a result of the leaky shed roof.  Surprisingly enough, the accumulated rat
and possum droppings did not protect the sheetmetal.  Nor did the shredded
upholstery stuffing.  The Sprint fared considerably better.  After removing
the hay bale from the driver's seat most of the original upholstery is
still visible.

Truth be known, I have missed the '61 Spider I restored (originally Grigio
as well by coincidence) so will be diving into another restoration
soon.  Missed y'all too, so will be shutting up now and catching up.

Al Fista  aka Ian

'61 Giulietta spider
'?? Giulietta sprint veloce
'81 Spider V6 project