"Italianization" of my name?

I always indicate my sponsorship in Mountain Bike races as Alfa Romeo
(AC..).  I'm considering building a new bike from components.  If I build
this clydesdale-class racer, I will want to put my name on it, but with an
"italianized" version of my last name.  Any suggestions on what that might
be?  How would a heavy duty mountain bike racer built by Trent that arrives
via an Alfa Romeo Berlina, GTV, or Spider named?

Thanks, KCT, in Powell TN,