FS: Two 1974 Alfa Spiders in Northern CA

Two 1974 Alfa Spiders for sale both with ~90K miles.  Cars are located in
Lafayette CA.  I will be taking pictures this weekend, so please email me if
your interested.  I'm selling because I have to many hobbies.  Details are as
follows.

Car # 1

According to our register the chassis number AR 3043518 originally corresponds
to an Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce (type 115.02) manufactured on the 28th June
1974 and sold on the 10th September 1974 to Alfa Romeo from Englewood Cliffs,
Usa. The body color is ivory.

Pros
Turn the key and this car runs.
Was owned by an Alfa mechanic for 20 years
Interior in good condition, clean, and orginal
Roll-bar
European front bumper without the black bumper-ettes.

Cons
Rocker panel rust (looks fine from 20 feet)
Needs a break job
Reverse pops out on quick acceleration (I've heard this is an easy fix)
Roll-bar :)

Car # 2

The chassis number AR 3044456 originally  corresponds to an Alfa Romeo 2000
Spider Veloce (typr 115.02) manufactured on the 20th December 1974 and sold on
the 19th June 1975 to Alfa Romeo from Englewood Cliffs, Usa. The body color id
metallic light grey.

Pros
Great parts car
Very limted rust on this car could be the base for a complete restoration
Engine runs strong

Cons
Clutch currently not funtioning thus would require a tow
Interior in poor condition

I'm not planning on listing this on eBay.  My goal is that this cars go to a
good Alfa home for a resonable price.  Please feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

Rich
http://greetings.yahoo.com/