Mint cond TS sight

Looking for a cheap commuting compact car, I came across
this mint conditions newer series 75 Twin Spark, showing
78,000km on the clocks.  Somekind of Blue color, top shape
interiors, apparently very well kept.
Down the road we still voice deal with Italian Lire, so that
the dealer talked about 3,500,000 ITL... would sell to me at
3,000,000 ITL. Respectively, in Euro: 1807.59 and 1549.37.

The car is located 100km north from Venice, or even 100 south from
Trento, just to make your mind.  Anybody interested mail me and
I forward dealer data.  The car is kept inside in the showroom.

If you're interest and aren't italian:
I cannot really help with international registrations, export or
whatever... the best I can do is acting as a translator if you show
up.
I need a daily thing (her's) and it will be a Ford Fiesta 1.1.
On the alfa side, I am putting my eyes on a 86 GTV 2000, so I can't
really get this 75 and help gaving her a great future as a well
kept car.

I've not interest on this deal business. I just hope all 75 would
end in the right hands.

Luca

nodoubt,
Soon firing up 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99