HELP!!! GTV6 torsion bar nightmare

OK.  I spent the better part of today trying to get the torsion bars off my
GTV6.  The front A-Arm is off and the front of the torsion bar is free.  But
the back will NOT come out of the crossmember.  I put a bolt in it and
hammered on it for hours, its been lubricated to death, used an impact
hammer... I have tried everything.

AR Ricambi (whose new torsion bars I will be using) had no advice.  They all
said they should pop out easily.  Yeah right!!!  I even used a C clamp
assembly.  A harmonic puller will NOT work since I need to push not pull.

Any ideas?  Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Robert C. Savi
Principal/Architect
TechStyle Computers, Inc.