105.26 Brakes

Hi all,

Just bought a new (for me) '66 Giulia Super last week.  Need to fix the
brake,
pedal is very hard, does not move (less than 1cm) and the brake are blocked.
After checking all 4 discs calipers, I could move the car and decide to drive
few meter to check what is the problem.  Never touch the brake pedal and after
few minutes, brakes  becomes so hard that car could not move any more.  Brake
lights were on.  It looks to me that some ghost are pushing on that pedal in
such a way it don't come back to the normal position.  Check the master
cylinder
near the gear box (standing pedal) and looks new.

Any advise before I start crawling under the car.  Can I *release* the
pressure
with one of purging screw and is there any valve that regulate the pressure
coming from engine.  Sorry for that stupid question but I don't have yet
documentation for that standing pedal system.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Yvon (from Belgium)

'92 155 V6
'73 GT Junior