156 spotted (or a bankrupt Civic owner)

Chris,

Are you sure it wasn't a Civic with a body kit? There's a place in L.A. that does a very convincing front-end treatment. I almost sh*t my pants when I saw one in my mirror last year. Hoop spoiler and non-Honda taillights, too.

I only ask because it was almost dark and the hoop spoiler fits modified Civic stereotype better that the Alfa stereotype <g>! Did it have a big flatulent tailpipe?

Maybe someone has pix of this ("flattery" or "atrocity"; choose your description)

Karl