VERY good Alfa Day here

Alfas are meant for driving.  And I hadn't in a while, driven the Alfa
that is.

So......  I have this day-tour in mind for the local Alfa club in
mid-May (shameless plug for my event) and it had to get written, and
driven.

And a good run it is, too.  Running through the Angeles Nat'l Forest.
All the roads are OK, and in at least passable condition.  Not much
rain/snow in the hills this year.  Bad for water supply, great for road
maintenance.

The tour should be about 90 miles, plus or minus.  That will translate
to about 3 hours, including stops and bench-racing along the way.

Hey, this is Southern California.  We get rain between the sun, as
opposed to brief periods of sun between the rains.  And yesterday was a
wonderful spring day, and it called to me.  I answered, and I loved it.
Bragging?  I have nothing to do with calling up the sun, but I will take
it when it's here!

See any/all for the "Wild Flower" tour, 19 May.
See more of you, I am sure over the 4th of July week, as the USofA Nat'l
convention comes to town -  Alfiesta 2002 - Los Angeles - Be There

Ciao
Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal