motronic or 10.4:1

    Like most things i suppose it depends.
    I'm in the 10.4:1 camp and have milled the head to achieve about
11:1 comp ratio. I use the spica injection, O/size intake valves, 11 mm
cams, porting etc. ( this motor was built in the dark ages before
motronic pistons) its a great (I love it), streetable motor with a broad
power band.
    I've heard lots of good things about the 10:1 pistons. I suspect
that they flow more air at higher RPMS and as such are probably a good
choice for carbed motors with high overlap cams, or moderately built
injected motors.
    Jon Norman at Alfa Parts put together a package for me including the
10.4 pistons and still seems to be selling the same set-up.... I would
talk to him about what you are going for.

    Norm