Australian fuel choices

As my 1971 1750 GTV is due to be united its engine this weekend, for
the first time in over ten years, I am curious as to what fuels
Australian digesters are using in their cars of similar vintage. For
those unaware there are no leaded fuels available in Australia
anymore. I have heard from other drivers that the lead replacement
fuel has reduced the performance of older holdens and similar cars so
that some use a premium unleaded with a lead replacement additive.
Anyone else use a similar combination and if so what additives do you
prefer.

Thanks

Brett Daniels