Milano/GTV6 rear brake caliper bolt torques

Does anybody out there know what the correct torque for the bolts that
hold together the two halves of the rear ATE calipers on the
Milanos/GTV6s? I could not find this information in my shop manual (the
section on brakes barely deals with ABS, which my car doesn't have.)
These are high-strength bolts in a critical application and I don't want
to risk under- or over-tightening them!

Thanks!

David Morales
'87 Alfa Milano Gold