Re: Alfa Museum directions

The reason that you missed the Arese exit when going southeast into
Milan is that there isn't one!  Driving in that direction, you have to
leave the Autostrada Dei Laghi at the Lainate exit 2 km before, head
south towards Rho but then cut east through Passirana before turning
north again and crossing the autostrada. This brings you to the same
road that you joined when taking the Arese exit going northwest from
Milan, just minutes from the museum.

Ciao!

Bruce