re: 164 Alarm issues

Ok folks, I called the local dealer, Ferrari of Seattle.  They have
alarm key blanks in stock & have suggested I take the siren assembly
with the lock cylinder to a competant locksmith to have the key cut.
Then, I am to turn off the alarm with the key & hook everything back up.
With the alarm turned off the key the remote door locks & alarm system
will not work, but that my be a good thing while it's in storage.   I'll
now be able to turn the alarm system on/off with the key.

Cheers,
Zach