164 Stereo FS

I threatened it, now it's about ready to start. Here's the first part I'm
selling:

It's a Pioneer DEH-P47DH stereo -- a perfect fit for the 1.5X DIN
Chrysler-style stereo in your 164. Less then one year old; still available
new for ~$200; does not fit in my Milano; includes manuals (install and
owners.) Yours for $125 or trade for comparable DIN unit with good CD
tracking (the front Spax and rear Koni shocks in the Milano make life too
hard for the aged Sony in the Verde.)

It looks like the rest of the car -- piece by piece -- will become available
by next weekend. (it's a '93 A/T 164L -- green ext., tan int., engine and
Motronic system excluded [saving for the Milano], A/T expired)

Financial interest assured,

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1993 164L (retiring) - 1988 Milano - 1976 Spider