Subjectre

From: "Robert Savi at " <>

<<Second request:  Anyone ever replaced the tan vinyl that is used on
the sides and back of the GTV6 seats, specifically the 86 model?  I am
trying to find a direct match and each sample is a shade off.  Any leads
would be much appreciated!>>

My comment and questions comes in at least two pieces.
First:  Isn't it a possibility that, after 15 plus years, the original
color of auto upholstery, subject to extremes of heat, cold, light and
moisture, may have faded in that perios of time?
Second:  If you replace all the material at the same time, wouldn't
something that is of good quality, and is a close match, work well for
you?

There may be more, but it's tired, and I'm getting late

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta GT - who had the front and rear seats reupholstered with good
looking, durable fabric several years ago.  Wearing well, but a little
sun-fade, none-the-less.