Milano speed question

I got the Milano back from the shop (retorque the heads after valve work)
and now the speedo and odometer don't work.  Since they're electronic,
before I start with the tough stuff, it strikes me that it might be a good
idea to ceck to see if there's a connector that might not have been
re-connected.  Any Milano guru's out ther want to give a brief overview of
where/how the speedo and odometer are connected to the sender in the tranny?
  Thanx!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider