ALFETTA SPORT SEDAN PARTS

Need some help for one of our newest club members here in Portland, Oregon.  He is a 16-year-old kid (he saved his money and his first car is an Alfa...1979 Alfetta Sport Sedan).  I have sent email requests to some places such as APE (which has not responded) So I am throwing it out to Digest subscribers.

Hopefully someone out there might have some leads on Alfetta parts bin or parts cars. He is looking for the following:
       two (2) front door handles and door locks
       (doorlock key too) for his car.
       front side maker lights in good condition
       rear side marker lights in good condition
       front plastic grill (surround to Alfa "heart")
       rear light assembly

       ...and I know it sounds crazy..but perhaps early chrome bumpers for front and rear

Much Thanks,

Chris Finks
AROC/AROO
Portland Oregon