re: Milano Headlight Puzzle

Hi Again Everyone....
Are there any other relays in the chain other than the one for the
headlight mod? The grey wire that feeds that one is on the connector
at the fuse box (i think it was "F" and the terminal gets 5volts or
so when the stalk is turned on....

When that's on I get the high beam indicator and high beams... no low
beams. thought there might be a relay that makes sure both elements
don't stay on. That part of my wiring diagram is a little fuzzy to
read.

Also just found a green/black wire behind the fuse box with a white
plastic pin connector on it. No other end to that in sight. Any
clues?

Thanks.

--Ron Sitnick
1987 Milano Platino 2.5