Rear belts in GT Junior

Many thanks indeed to all those who have responded, on- and off-Digest,
to my seat belts query - I really am grateful.

Looking under the rear seats of my car, I definitely have mounting
points on the wheelarches for the outboard half of a lap belt.  I also
have convenient holes in the rear shelf, but these will need
strengthening.  Nothing at all in the centre under the seat base,
though, so I guess I'll have to drill and strengthen there - and
rustproof, of course.

Thanks again; I'll let you know how I get on.  I guess I get to keep the
car!

Cheers

James
'71 Junior 1600, in Cape Town, SA