baaaad Spider "map pockets"

Shame on the Alfa designers. A third grader suffering from A.D. could
come up with a better map pocket design.

There ain't no 'hinge' at the bottom. Two clips hold the plastic map
buckets on to the bottom portion of the cardboard door panel. By now
every window cable has broken and a few replaced. This means the plastic
covering behind the cardboard door panel is missing which means the
cardboard is semi mush, combined with being pulled out about 300 times
too many.

So the pockets permanently hang out.

For the quick fix, logic says to me, replace the plastic on the door
itself to stem the internal flood, put the clip on the inside of the
pocket and, except for a Thomas Guide, don't use the buckets to carry
all of your worldly goods (junk).

The pockets stick out far enough when 'clipped on', don't see why they
should ever have to be pulled out in the first place.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Did I mention they're extraordinarily ugly? ('merican's want map
pockets, we give them map pockets).