re: Milano w/o sunroof

I had an '87 Milano Gold (champagne paint, gorgeous IMO) as my first
Alfa.  What a car, she did everything anytime you asked.  I really did
not see the need for a sunroof, especially with the already low roof.
Was kind of a pain on the track with a helmet on.  And I'm not on the
tall side at all.  I truly enjoyed the Milano more than any other Alfa
I've owned & driven.  Just a perfect daily driver for my needs.  Perfect
size, extremely comfy, wonderful handling, & that incredible sounding
2.5L!!!  I found out it was totalled shortly after selling it :-(  I
kick myself hard in the rear end for selling that Alfa.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA