164L Coolant Leak

Not long after buying our 91 164L, the water pump needed to be replaced.
When I did that job I replaced all the coolant hoses that I touched.
Now, some 15K plus miles later, the short coolant hose from the radiator
return pipe to the thermostat housing, is leaking at both ends.  This is
the short (maybe 4 inch) hose.  Tried tightening the hose clamps, slowed
it down, didn't stop either end from leaking.

Will drop coolant today, remove hose and inspect.  Don't know what I will
find.

Noticed while looking at this end of the engine that I've got oil coming
from the cam covers.  Popped the pulley covers from the belt covers and
it would appear the cam hub inner O-rings may be the source here.
Thought I would try the approach offered at
http://www.alfapro.com/html/cam_o-rings.html to replace these seals.

Have ordered new coolant hose, timing belt, timing belt tensioner and cam
hub inner o-rings, should have by Friday.

Questions: Is some kind a sealant recommended on this coolant hose?

Method to replace o-ring means I need to make two tools, done this
before.  Anyone else use this method and willing to offer advise?

It appears that the coolant pump-air compressor belt is the only belt
that the dripping coolant has gotten to.  Should this belt be replaced,
or once cleaned of the coolant, could it be returned to service?

Anything else in this area I should check on while here?

TIA,
Paul Weimer
Pataskala, OH