Gotta love it!

Ignoring all the cans of worms this thing are opening up,
I wanna tell about a very very very funny news:
The Rimini city govt. leader has sentenced some very special
pollution reduction laws:
Quoting from the Quattroruote:
>Il comune di Rimini sta per dare il via a un'ordinanza che imporr` la
>circolazione a targhe alterne dal 19 al 22 marzo con orario 9-18. In ogni
>caso, indipendentemente dal numero di targa, non potranno circolare i
>veicoli diesel immatricolati prima del 1997 per uso privato e, citiamo
>dall'ordinanza, "...tutti i veicoli fuoristrada 4x4 diesel". Motivo? "Non
>sono utili ai fini della mobilit`".

This means: the Mayor of Rimini decided that from 19 to 22 march, the traffic
will be ruled by alternate plates (odd numbers in odd days, even numbers in
even days)... this 9-18 (basically the whole working day).  Moreover all the
Diesel engines registered before year 1997 and "EVERY DIESEL 4WD SUV VEHICLE"
will  be BANNED from the zone! :-)  Reason why? "Not really useful for
mobility
purposes"
GREAT! GREAT!!! This guy must be an Alfista or something like that!!!!

With this measure he is banning all the newest diesel SUV craps we see
around! :)))

I wanna move to Rimini!!!! :)))))) (that'd be closer to a lot
of Racetracks!!!!!)

I put here the link to the online news. There's a nice image you
might take inspiration for a bumper sticker :)))

http://www.edidomus.it/auto/mondoauto/attualita/visualizza_articolo.cfm?Cod
ice=10782&

Ciao!
Luca

nodoubt,
Soon firing up 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99