From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Adam Doherty
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 3:55 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Spider "map pockets" in doors

So how do the map pockets open in the spiders? Mine rattle a tad when
driving around/closing the doors; however, I have as yet to be able to
"open" them.... You can push the map door in a little bit and when you
release it it just snaps back flush with the rest of the door panel. How
do I get these doors to pivot out? I almost lost patience last week....

AD

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute