G-Analyst question

Hey folks,

I bought a used G-Analyst a while back, with the TT season almost upon us I
finally decided to plug it in and see if it worked, and familiarize myself
with it in the street car before I get to the track.

The thing seems to power up fine, however the display indicates .25g in the
forward direction, and never moves.

If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect that the sensor is jammed in some
way, but I'm wondering if there's something I need to do to trigger the
thing, or calibrate it, or something.

If anybody has experience with one of these, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

bs