Berlina parts manual wanted/offered

I'm looking for a complete Euro Berlina 2000 (105/115) parts manual.  I have
to offer in trade for it set of Euro and US 1750 Berlina parts manuals,
pubs. 1380 and 1392. The Euro manual is complete, but has no cover, and some
pages, maybe 5 percent, are photocopies.  The US manual is complete with
cover, but the cover is torn.  Alternatively, I'd be willing to sell the
1750 manuals.  Any leads appreciated. Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register