Porsche/talking about track tires in the wet

This to follow up on Scott's note about the fish-tailing 911 in the
rain...

Scott, I still stand firmly by the Yo-Mama! Advan A032R in the wet.
They are dangerous in the S N O W (man do I have white knuckles from my
recent experience), but I've gotten really comfortable with them in the
rain. For my (lowered) car, transient loss of traction seems to be due to
a big*ss wallop of water filling up my tire wells and lifting all four
corners off the ground. So far the worst that has happened is I get set
back down about 3" to the right or left of where I was, with the car still
going the same direction.

My vote still goes for driver error in the 911. At 40 mph, no need for the
turbo to kick in, you're going in a straight line -- wide tires or not. I
mean, really, how'd they make it all the way out to the highway without
incident, anyway? I think it's the Red color and the possibly-turbo that
gives it away...

Tess