Rechroming Vendor Endorsement

I just received my rechromed Giulietta Spider front bumpers from
Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton, TN (1-800-251-7536). The bumpers look
like new, Tri-City covered the mounting threads so that the nuts will
still go over them, the rechroming has a lifetime guaranty, and the
bumpers were delivered (via FedEx) four days ahead of the promised date.
The price was $100 each.

Need I say more?

Bob K
Reston, VA