AutoZone lower ball joints for Alfetta-GTV6-Milano

I have (quickly) received my mail order lower ball joints,  from
Autozone.  I think it just took two-three days for the order to arrive.

Its curious,  as I have a new FRAP joint to compare it to,  its
obviously not a FRAP,  but I am wondering who does make it.  In
comparison,  the ball joint is actually very smooth and rotates well
compared to that FRAP piece,  and there are numbers  embossed on the
boot rubber.  So,  I have been trying to navigate the Lemfoerder website
and can only arrive at a listing for upper ball joints and bushings,
not the lower ball joint.

If anyone else can navigate their website and locate the correct part
numbers,  I would appreciate it.  The only other supplier I can think of
would be TRW-Italia.  That website,  I have neither looked for or know
whether it exists.

So,  so far,  the AutoZone ball joints seem pretty good.

Another question,  what amount of ohms resistance should I find across
the positive and negative terminals of my ignition coil.  I am thinking
it might be time to change that on this 83 GTV6 as well......

Thanks,  Ciao,  Jay