88 Verde for sale

Hi ,

One of my customers wants to sell his 1988 Milano 3.0. 86,000 miles. black,
good Michelins, premium sound system, aprox 5,000 miles on new belt &
tensioner, everything works, body good, all records, service manual. I know
the previous owner and he was meticulous about maintenance. Asking $6,000.
Call Mike Barnes, 260-482-2163.

I have no financial interest in this sale, and I don't need two.

Regards,

Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars
alfabart@domain.elided