Linea Rossa? Comments? Mid-Atlantic sources?

Just received a small first order ahead of schedule from
Linea Rossa in Florida.

Very good service and prices!  Been shopping around and
the shipping to Charlotte, NC takes the same as IAP (2-
days via UPS Ground) but prices are much better.

Will DEFINITELY buy from them again instead of IAP.  IAP
is usually very good but I've received a few over-priced
and inferior (OEM?) quality parts from them lately.

Olaf even called me personally to verify the correct
number of brake hoses I wanted when I ordered online
late the previous night.

http://www.linearossausa.com

The other reasonably-priced Mid-Atlantic sources seem to
be Difatti Brothers and Bruce's Parts Bin.  Paul Spruell
in Atlanta is VERY helpful on the phone but a bit
pricey, though everything is very good quality OEM.

I've called DiFatti Brothers several times before and
was really put off by their LOUSY attitude.  Haven't
tried Bruce's Parts Bin yet.

Any comments?