Trim rubber

       I have found a source for that 1/4" U shaped trim rubber that can be
used on the older spider grill pieces (like the center grill on a Duetto).
       The hatchback on about 1975 thru 1985 Mustang uses this rubber to set
the window on.  The piece is about 8' long so there is plenty to work with.
The downside: it is a junkyard item only.  Ford now lists a tube of silicone
sealer as the correct part!  The junkyard I visited didn't want me stealing
from a good hatch but I found two with broken windows and walla!  Cost me a
whole $1.

Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va.