Spider Console For Sale

I am selling a brand new, still in plastic, Spider Console from
International Auto Parts.  The console is black, retails for $189.00, and is
listed as item #53346 which can be found on page 62 of the International
Auto Parts catalog.  I am interested in reasonable offers or a possible
trade for interior parts for a 1985 Spider with black interior.

JAV
85 Spider