Milano rear end clunk

I recently began hearing clunks from the back of my Milano whenever I step
off the gas pedal.  It sounds like a worn out bushing or mount somewhere.
Is this a familiar thing?

By the way, for the Los Angeles area Alfisti, there is a new source for some
new Alfa parts at Inter Auto Parts in Monrovia.  I was there over the
weekend to pick up parts for my BMW and the sales guy told me that they are
beginning to carry original items like Sachs clutch kits, Ate brake and
clutch components, Boge shocks and the entire Bosch line for the 80s and 90s
Alfas.  Pretty exciting.