1969 Alpha Romeo , Parts car , Southern NJ $10.00 !!!

On ebay motors: 1969 Alpha Romeo , Parts car , Southern NJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810000351&r=0&t=0

Someone needs this! There has to be $10.00 worth of parts on this thing, he
will even put it on your trailer with a forklift!
Send my finders fee in cash or money order or at least let me have first
dibs on any parts I need!!

Looks like a white spider is parked next to it...

Better hurry, it ends on Mar-10-02 12:54:47 PST

Mark
Valdosta, GA
91 164L auto
84 GTV6