Hagerty Ins.

Have used them for several years....good prices....no hassle on mileage or use other than car events and parades...just last week, Maryland DMV screwed up and asked me for ins. proof....they told me they had 20 some reqests from MD in the last two days and would be happy to send the correct form.....then the next day they called back to let me know the form was in the mail as promised...what service.
Frank Smith
Capital Chapter
69 1750 Spider
72  GT JR
Cockeysville, MD

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Frank Smith.vcf]