Fw: HELP! Florida making autocross/rallycross/ illegal??, 02-098

from the pantera digest:
   This came in on the SCCA SOLO list this morning. Are there any
   Autocross/Rallycross enthusiasts in this bunch? This could spread to       other states. I'm sure the Florida legislature does not have the lunacy    market cornered.
   Jim