Re: square-tail spider page?

--- "Watry, Andrew (LNG-MBC)"
<Andrew.Watry@domain.elided> wrote:
> Last week someone posted a link to an informational
> (US oriented?) 1750/2000
> spider page, but I seem to have lost it.  Anyone
> have it handy?  Thanks

Most likely Tim Lentz's "Coda Tronca," located here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/alfa/index.htm

In particular, I think Tim posted a link to a page
inside that site, where he posted the results of
weighing the '73-'74 bumper system, comparing them
with the '71-'72 system.  That, in the interest of
completeness, is here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/alfa/bumper/

So, Andrew, did the sight of my windblown hair last
Saturday give you thoughts of owning a Spider, or is
there something else you're looking for? :-)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon
.
http://mail.yahoo.com/