Giugiaro + Maserati = Alfa Romeo Brera

Thanks Texas Hill Country and Bruce Taylor for the pics of the new Alfa
prototype.

See Giugiaro design at: www.italdesign.it  Specials  Brera

See Mas**ati inerds at: autoweek.com/specials/2002_geneva/  "Show Stories"
They also have great pics and wallpaper jpg's there.

It's appearing at Geneva now but no pics are posted at their site: www.salon-
auto.ch

Please no replies about how this is not a "real" Alfa...  It's got "the
radiator grill" according to Italdesign. Duh!
Karl