AROC Scuderia Alfa Romeo - Houston, March Club event

MARCH EVENT/MEETING
It's a Picnic - Duettos In The Spotlight!

Date:    Saturday, March 16th
Time:    11am - 2 pm
Place:    Memorial Park, Houston

Scuderia Alfa Romeo - Houston invites you to a picnic in Memorial Park
Saturday, March 16, 11am - 2 pm.  A few years back we had a GTV theme picnic
and the turnout was great.  This event we are honoring Duettos, specifically
those located here in Houston.  We would also welcome any Duettos that would
like to come from out of town.  There are at least 8 Duettos in the Houston
area.  The event is not just for Duettos, let's celebrate the beginning of
spring and get all those Alfas out for a drive in the park.   If you know of
any other Duetto owner (Club members and non-members alike) please invite
them to this event!  Can we count on you to be there? Our last picnic in the
park was a roaring success with a total of 21 Alfas in attendance.   Just as
we did for the last picnic in the park, the club will be serving lunch.  Same
format as our last picnic, the Club will provide Boston Market chicken and
ham, soda & water, and table ware.  If everyone brought a side dish, salad,
dessert, or something to share that would guarantee a more well rounded meal.
 Don't let the thought of having to bake/make something the night before keep
you from coming (store bought stuff is also welcome), whether you bring
something or not - everyone is welcome.  If you can, please RSVP to either
Ben Higgins (bhiggins2@domain.elided, tel. 409-744-5494) or Jim Tyson
(Jftyson@domain.elided, tel. 713-528-5473) by Friday, March 15 so we can get a
rough idea of how much Boston Market chicken we need.  We will meet in our
usual spot in the park which is the South Picnic Loop off of Memorial Drive -
look for the Alfas.  If you need directions, give Jim a call.  Hope to see
you all there!  Sunday, March 17 will be the rain date should it be pouring
rain on the 16th.  In the event of inclement weather on Saturday, please call
one of the contacts above to confirm the Sunday date before showing up.

Ben Higgins
Membership Director 2002
AROC, Scuderia Alfa Romeo - Houston