Alfetta Sprint Veloce Rear Swaybar

Does anyone out there in Alfistiland know the size of
a stock rear sway bar for a 1979 Alfetta Sprint
Veloce. I just measured mine to be 22.3 mm. Is this
stock or not.

Also can other alfetta users please share with me what
diameter bar they are currently using. I am prepping
my car for autocrossing and track events.

I currently have the largest Ricambi swaybar on the
front, 27.3mm torsion bars, Koni 80 series hydraulic
shocks and ricambi supersport rear springs.

Thanks in advance,
John Holliday
79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
AROC Central PA Chapter