ARA Meeting Tonight - Wed 3/6/02

Just a friendly reminder that the monthly Alfa Romeo
Association meeting is tonight...

Welcome to tropical Burlington, Canada.

Your faithful secretary types this from the shores of
Northern Lake Erie.  It is currently -10c and snowing
as I type this.  I am in a hotel that features no
internet connections and have been unable to send my
standard alert to the members.

I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow. But
you should....

WHAT - Monthly meeting of the Alfa Romeo Association

WHERE -
	Peter's Cafe
	(Millbrae Ave. at El Camino Real)
	Millbrae, CA
	650-697-2434

WHEN - Wednesday, March 6
 	7 p.m. for general conversation,conviviality and
Alfa talk.
	Those wishing to eat will indulge.
	Meeting will be called to order at 8:00 and trouble
will begin shortly thereafter. The meeting is normally
adjourned before 9:30

All members, potential members, friends of the marque
and casual lookers-on are cordially invited to attend.

Bring a friend. We like people who like Alfas.

Directions:
	From 101 - Go west at Millbrae Ave exit.
	From 280 - Go east at Millbrae Ave exit.
	Follow Millbrae to northest corner of Millbrae
		and El Camino.

See you there.

Warren Nicholson
ARA Secretary,