March La Pilota posted!

This month you'll find the following at http://clubs.hemmings.com/texashillcountryaroc/
:

        ~ Fast Forward by Sherman Hart on his recent adventures at TWS
           including a shot of his daughter Martha gettin' ready to run;

        ~ Find out about the unusual Alfa seen in El Paso by one of our far
           flung member, Duane Schurtz;

        ~ Photos of ItalDesigns Giugiaro Alfa prototype;

        ~ From the Alfa Digest - Metric fastener sources & Wes Ingram
           speaks about SPICA FI.

        ~ Updated schedule and more.

If you wish to be added to or removed from this e-mail group please let me know your
desire.

Exercise your Alfa today,
    Bernie
THC-AROC web dude