Redline fluids in my Verde

For what is worth, I've always had Redline synthetic fluid in my Verde, because the damn thing won't shift in the winter without it!

As for Redline engine oil, I can't say, I've always used Mobile 1 15w 50 in all my Alfas and it works great!  There was a recent article in European car magazine where the project M3 got all Redline fluids and there was a great improvement in HP on the dyno after Redline was used.  They also dyno it with the regular stuff before.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0