78 Spider Fuel Electric problem

I have traced down my electric fuel pump problem.  Unfortunately I have no
idea what the item at fault is.  On my wiring diagram it (from cardisc and it
has no key) there is a small box located between the fuse box and the inertia
switch.  That is what I need to replace.  I have power at the fuse box and
none at the inertia switch.

So it seems logical that this is some kind of relay.  Am I even close here?
If any body can identify the gizmo on the wiring diagram and tell me where to
find it in the car.  Not to mention where to get a replacement, is this a
Alfa special or a generic part(oh please).  It is a small box right next to
the fuse box on my diagram with no identifying number.   Also, the wires are
marked M and S.  I think S is pink but have no idea what M would be.

Thanks a lot,

Ed
Ocala FL
78 Spider